KSLX-FM – BOOMER FEST DAYS CLASSIC ROCK ROAD TRIP
1. HOW TO ENTER/HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are two ways to enter this sweepstakes. Entries will be accepted from Wednesday, August 13th, 2014, through 11:59:59 p.m. (MST) on Friday, August 22nd, 2014.
a. Text Message Entry. Listen to KSLX-FM during the 7:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. hours. The on-air talent will announce the hourly “keyword” for listeners to text in to KSLX’s short code “77000″. Listeners will have one (1) hour from the time the keyword is announced to text in to participate for a chance to win the prize listed in Paragraph 2.A below.
Text message rates apply. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a mobile text entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the mobile number is registered. The winner may be required to provide evidence that the winner is the authorized account holder of the mobile number associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and any applicable release. One text message per person per specific hourly keyword.
b. Mail Entries. In order to participate via this method, send a postcard with the “keyword”, along with your name, address, email address and telephone number to: KSLX-FM, Attn: Boomer Fest Days Road Trip, 4343 East Camelback Road, Suite 200, Phoenix, Arizona 85018. Entries must be postmarked on the day each keyword is revealed, keywords must be received by at the KSLX-FM Studios by August 22nd, 2014. One mail entry per person per specific hourly keyword; provided, however, each hourly keyword entry must be submitted and mailed as a separate post card entry. KSLX-FM is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, mutilated, undelivered or postage due entries.
From all eligible entries received from mail entries and text message entries pursuant to Paragraphs 1 (a) and (b) above, one (1) name will be randomly drawn at the KSLX Studios on Monday August 25th, 2014, to be the winner. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email.
2. PRIZE: There will be one (1) winner in this sweepstakes. The winner will receive the following:
- 6-night Boomer Fest Days beach vacation for FOUR to Rocky Point, Mexico
- Condo accommodations for 4 in Rocky Point, Mexico
- Tickets for 4 to all 3-days of Boomer Fest
The winner and his/her guest acknowledge and agree that if any alcohol is consumed by the winner and his/her guest, such alcohol consumption is at the sole discretion of the winner and his/her guest and the sponsors are not responsible for any cost or circumstances resulting from such alcohol purchases/consumption. All other expenses and fees incurred are the winner’s/guest’s sole responsibility (food, telephone charges, etc.). Value of the prize is $4,800. The trip must be taken from October 8th, 2014 through October 12th, 2014. If the winner and/or his/her guest misses the flights as scheduled, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the designated return flight, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return to Arizona. The trip is subject to all applicable hotel, airline, rental car and concert venue policies, practices and procedures.
A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 4 of these rules. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release, the winner accepts the prize, and even if the winner does not use the prize/trip, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes.
Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
3. CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE: The winner must claim his/her prize in person at the KSLX-FM Studios, 4343 East Camelback Road, Suite 200, Phoenix, Arizona, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), within ten (10) days of the day he/she wins the prize. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. The winner must present identification acceptable to KSLX-FM (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is qualified to accept the prize, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of KSLX-FM.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 21 years or older, residents of Arizona and a U. S. citizen. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and Boomer Fest Days, or any other Phoenix area radio or television station, or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in any Hubbard Radio Phoenix contests or sweepstakes for a period of one year.
6. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: The winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility. The winner (a) agrees to release and indemnify Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and Event Fulfillment Services (including their officers, directors, employees and subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from and against any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize(s), (b) agrees that no sponsors or agents have made any representation, warranty or guaranty relative to the prize, and (c) consents to the use by the sponsors of this sweepstakes for promotional purposes only of his/her likeness and/or voice, and address (city and state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accompanying the winner, the winner’s guest agrees to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
7. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to be postmarked by August 31, 2014, to: Winners List, McCartney Flyaway, KSLX-FM, 4343 East Camelback Road, Suite 200, Phoenix, Arizona 85018.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of the sponsors concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. The sponsors reserve the right to change these rules, as well as the terms and conditions of this sweepstakes, without notice. If the sponsors determine in their sole discretion that the integrity or fairness of this sweepstakes has been corrupted in any manner, the sponsors reserve the right to terminate the sweepstakes and to select a winner from among entries legitimately received prior to termination. The sponsors reserve the right to change the prize values at any time, or to substitute prizes of comparable value. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. The sponsors are not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these rules.