KSLX – “CLASSIC ROCK ROAD TRIP – GUNS N ROSES IN SAN DIEGO” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The KSLX “Classic Rock Road Trip – Guns N Roses in San Deigo” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners who are 18 years or older and a permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full-time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area. Void outside of Arizona, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station KSLX, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008 (the “Sponsor”), Big Two Toyota of Chandler. (“Promotional Participants”) and Hubbard Radio, LLC (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participants, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Phoenix area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on October 9, 2017, at or about 7:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on October 20, 2017 at or about 8:59:59 PM PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter. To enter, listen to KSLX each weekday at 7:00 AM PT, 11:00 AM PT, 2:00 PM PT, 5:00 PM PT and 8:00 PM PT during the Sweepstakes Peirod (each, an “Hourly Entry Period”) for a Big Two Toyota of Chandler Classic Rock Road-Trip Guns N Roses in San Diego keyword to be announced on-air (each, a “Keyword”). Upon hearing the Keyword, you will have until the end of that Hourly Entry Period to either text the Keyword to 77000 to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing, or send an email with your complete name, telephone number, and the proper Keyword for that Hourly Entry Period to: email@example.com with the “Classic Rock Road Trip Guns N Roses in San Diego” in the Subject Line of the email to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. All entries must be received by the end of each applicable Hourly Entry Period to be entered into the random drawing. Any entry that does not contain a Keyword, contains the incorrect Keyword for that Hourly Entry Period, or that is sent after the applicable Hourly Entry Period expires, will be disqualified and that entry will not be included in the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per Hourly Entry Period.
Text message rates MAY apply. Note that webcasts of Station’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a mobile text entry or email entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the mobile number or email address is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the mobile number or email address associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Random Drawing – On or about October 23, 2017, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) entry to become the potential Grand Prize winner, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries are received during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone/email. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to reach the potential Grand Prize winner. In the event Sponsor is unable to reach the potential Grand Prize winner after three (3) attempts, he/she will forfeit his right to be the Grand Prize winner, and another potential Grand Prize winner may be selected, time permitting.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) – One (1) Grand Prize – A road-trip to see Guns N Roses in concert in San Diego, CA on November 28, 2017. Road-trip package includes two Guns N Roses concert tickets for November 28, 2017 at Valley View Casino Center; two (2) night’s hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at a Sponsor-specified hotel in San Diego; and $300 Visa gift for travel. Total ARV for the Grand Prize is $1,699.00. The winner must depart on November 27, 2017 and return on November 29, 2017 or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate, time permitting.
Trip is non-transferable, non-assignable and not redeemable for cash. Winner is solely responsible for airline taxes, if applicable. All expenses not specifically listed in these Official Rules (including but not limited to ground transportation to/from the airport/ hotel in Boston and Phoenix) are sole responsibility of the winner. All travel and lodging will be at the risk of Grand Prize winner and Guest. Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of Prize due to reasons beyond Released Parties’ control, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Date and/or time of concert is subject to change. Concert is subject to cancellation. The prize will be awarded only if the potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner except Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Taxes and fees are subject to change upon notice from Sponsor and are nonrefundable. Winner is responsible for charges incurred for winner name changes or trip cancellations. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Additional air carrier baggage charges are the responsibility of the traveling passenger. Any optional service fees including seat selection, meals, and drinks are not included and are the responsibility of the traveling passenger. If the winner and his/her guest miss the initial flight as scheduled to Boston, the winner will forfeit the prize. If the winner and/or his/her guest is not present for the return flight to Phoenix, he/she is solely responsible for his/her return flight to Phoenix. Guest must be at least 18 years of age or older and will be required, along with the Grand Prize winner, to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize. Concert tickets may not be sold on Craig’s List, eBay, or other similar third party website. Hotel, airline, and seat location at concerts are at sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner and guest must abide by all hotel, airline, and venue policies. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of a Prize. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities.
- Claiming the Prizes: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named the official Grand Prize winner, each potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at the KSLX Studios at 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix Arizona 85008 during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday) within 3 business days of winner verification. Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a Grand Prize. If required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until October 24, 2017. For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by October 23, 2017 to: KSLX Classic Rock Road Trip Guns N Roses in San Diego Sweepstakes Winner, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station KSLX, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.