KSLX Classic Rock Road Trip to see Rod Stewart at Caesars Palace in the Colosseum.
For a second chance at winning this awesome Classic Rock Road Trip, Enter below
KSLX Classic Rock Road Trip – Rod Stewart in Vegas includes:
2 night stay at Caesars Palace
2 tickets to see Rod Stewart. Dates Available: September 21 – November 22
Dinner for 2 at Serendipity 3
$50 Gift Card
Rod Stewart: The Hits. Is a concert celebration featuring a set list of the rock and R&B favorites, which have defined Stewart’s unparalleled five decade-long career. The spectacular, state-of-the-art production, is a culmination of Stewart’s seminal hits like “Maggie May,” “You Wear it Well,” “Hot Legs,” “You’re in My Heart,” and “Some Guys Have All the Luck” mixed with a few surprise rarities and sizzling covers. Rod Stewart: The Hits. is designed to give audiences the intimate, only in Las Vegas concert experience – with no fan more than 120 feet from the magnificent stage.
Enter now for your chance at winning this Classic Rock Road Trip to see Rod Stewart at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas
• Tickets for performances September 17th – November 23rd, 2014 are now on sale!
• For tickets, call 1 888-9-AXS-TIX or log on to www.AXS.com keyword “Rod Stewart.” Tickets may also be purchased at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace Box Office, open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. For groups of 20 or more, call (702) 731-7208
• Prices range from $55 – $250, not including taxes and fees
• Rod Stewart Ticket Link
• VIP ticket packages are available at AXS.com
• For additional show and ticket information, become a fan of The Colosseum on Facebook or follow updates from The Colosseum on Twitter.
• Legendary rock icon Rod Stewart continues his Las Vegas residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
• Fans who have seen his amazing, high-energy shows in arenas & stadiums will now be able to see him in a much smaller and more intimate venue.
• Rod Stewart has one of the greatest and most distinctive voices in rock history—no less than the Godfather of Soul, James Brown, called Stewart “the best white soul singer.”
• Rod’s hit singles include “Maggie May,” “Tonight’s the Night,” “Hot Legs,” “Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?,” “Forever Young,” “Young Turks,” “Rhythm of My Heart,” “Some Guys Have All the Luck,” “Have I Told You Lately?,” “Stay With Me,” and “First Cut is the Deepest.”
• Serendipity 3, one of New York City’s most beloved eateries with more than 50 years of history, offers a one-of-a-kind dining experience, adjacent to the iconic fountains of Caesars Palace and aside the bright lights of the Las Vegas Strip.
• The Caesars Palace location offers guests a whimsical café with many similarities to its New York location.
• The over-the-top desserts and sweets are perfect for the ultimate indulgence, and the variety of savory creations makes for a haven of comfort food.
• Signature Dishes: Frrrozen hot chocolate and Rowen’s foot-long hotdogs
• Caesars Palace is the world’s best known resort-casino, celebrating the glory that was Greece and the grandeur that was Rome, in an 85-acre destination location that sets the standard for entertainment, dining and luxury.
• Reigning at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Caesars Palace ranks among the world’s top luxury resorts known for their originality and beauty and features 3,300 hotel guest rooms and suites, 23 diverse restaurants and cafes, five-acre Garden of the Gods pools and gardens, 50,000 square foot Qua Baths & Spa and 300,000 square feet of premium meeting and convention space. The 4,300-seat Colosseum sits just steps from celebrity chef restaurants and the acclaimed Forum Shops.
Online Contest runs untill August 17th at 11:59pm. Winner will be chosen Monday August 18th and notified by phone.
Classic Rock Road Trip Rules HERE