The following rules apply to all contests on KSLX, unless specifically noted otherwise in individual contest rules.
1. KSLX contests are subject to all federal, state, and local regulations, void where prohibited.
2. Contests are open to legal residents of the United States, its territories, protectorates and commonwealths of 18 years of age or older on or before the official start date of the promotion or the listed date and time of the activity. Entrants must have permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area.
3. Sandusky Radio is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or mutilated entries, and shall void any entries that are mechanically reproduced, photocopied, facsimiles, electronically or physically tampered with, mutilated, illegible, or contains printing errors. One entry per person. One entry per household. One entry per email address. Multiple entries from the same person, email address or household will disqualify the contestant from the contest completely.
4. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name, and/or likeness for advertising/trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received.
6. Employees of KSLX, Sandusky Radio, Inc., local sponsors, their respective distributors, divisions and subsidiaries, licensed retailers, their immediate families and employees of the sweepstakes promotional partners are not eligible.
7. Contest winners are required to visit the KSLX office during regular business hours and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release in order to obtain prize. Prizes not claimed within 10 days of notification will be forfeited and remain the property of KSLX.
8. Winners are required to furnish positive legal proof of identification.
9. KSLX and their associated sponsors assume no responsibility for damage, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize or liability for prizes which are sent by mail and are not received by winner.
10. No substitution or transfer of prize, except KSLX reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are accepted AS IS.
11.100.7 KSLX is not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of a performance for any reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute the tickets for another prize should the performance not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued.
12. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
13. All submitted materials become the property of the radio station.
14. Decision of the judges is final.
15. KSLX reserves the right to revoke the prize if the winner does not meet any or all of these eligibility requirements even though it was announced over the air that such individual was the winner.
16. KSLX interpretation of the official rules of this contest shall be final.
17. KSLX reserves the right to change the contest and rules at any time.
18. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize.
19. To request a copy of these rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: KSLX Contest Rules, 4343 E. Camelback Rd. Suite #200 Phoenix, AZ 85018