SWEEPSTAKES/CONTEST STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To enter online sweepstakes and contests, listeners register online at www.kslx.com. If entries are permitted by other means (e.g., by telephone, mail or telefax), the other permitted forms of entry will be indicated on our website and may periodically be included in on-air promotions on 100-7 KSLX.
To enter on-air sweepstakes and contests, listeners can enter as explained by the on-air talent (i.e., call the number displayed on the screen, etc.) on 100-7 KSLX.
To enter Facebook sweepstakes and contests, visit our page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/1007kslx. If you have not already “liked” the 100-7 KSLX page on Facebook, find the Sweepstakes tile on the station’s main Facebook page, “like” the page and complete the entry form, which includes your name, email address, daytime telephone number. If you already “like” the 100-7 KSLX page on Facebook, visit the page, scroll down to find, complete and submit the online entry form. The Facebook contests and sweepstakes are not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering, you are providing the information to the Station and not to Facebook.
To enter Twitter sweepstakes and contests, visit our 100-7 KSLX page on Twitter www.twitter.com/kslx. Once you have followed the 100-7 KSLX page on Twitter, during the sweepstakes or contest period, retweet (RT) the message sent out during the sweepstakes or contest period to automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Sponsor’s administrator will be the official timekeeper for the sweepstakes or contest. The Station Twitter contests and sweepstakes are not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter. By entering, you are providing the information to the Station, and not to Twitter.
To enter Instagram sweepstakes and contests, visit our page on Instagram at www.instagram.com/1007kslx or on any mobile device app. If you have not already “followed” the 100-7 KSLX page on Instagram, “follow” the page. If you already “follow” the 100-7 KSLX page on Instagram, visit the page, scroll down to find the contest listing, During the sweepstakes or contest period, ‘Like’ the message posted during the sweepstakes or contest period to automatically receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person. Sponsor’s administrator will be the official timekeeper for the sweepstakes or contest. The Instagram contests and sweepstakes are not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. By entering, you are providing the information to the Station, and not Instagram.
To enter text message sweepstakes and contests, listeners will be asked to use a text-messaging enabled wireless device to text a specified “keyword” to a specified five digit number. After you send in the text-message you will receive a confirmation text validating one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes or Contests. You will be charged for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier. Your standard text and data rates may apply. Each wireless carrier’s rate plan may vary, and entrants should contact their wireless carrier for information on text messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in the sweepstakes or contest. Any text message form of entry into a sweepstakes or contest will be deemed made by the named account holder whose mobile phone number is assigned at the time of entry to the text-messaging enabled wireless device used to text the entry. Each text message sent to or received by a service subscriber of any wireless carrier may incur a standard text messaging charge in accordance with that carrier’s (Terms and Conditions) applicable to such subscriber’s particular voice/data rate plan. Contact your wireless carrier for text messaging plan details. If a listener cannot text, a listener can enter by visiting the www.kslx.com and finding the Alternate Method of Entry for that particular text message sweepstakes or contest, or by submitting a 3″ x 5″ card with the text password to: 100.7 KSLX (specify which contest or sweepstakes by name), 100.7 KSLX Studios, 1100 N. 52nd St., Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
Deadlines for entering will typically be stated on the station website or announced by our on-air talent and may periodically be included in on-air promotions.
Unless otherwise indicated on our website or as explained by our on-air talent or in our on-air promotions, there is a limit of one entry per contest or sweepstakes per person; any person submitting more than one entry per contest or sweepstakes may be disqualified.
Station is not responsible for problems accessing the Station website, Facebook page, or Twitter page, for problems sending a text, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a website or text entry, or any other problems which may or may not result from station sweepstakes and contests.
Note that webcasts of Station’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in any contest or sweepstakes. Station will not accept collect calls. Station is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the sweepstakes or contest line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems or human error which may or may not result from any sweepstakes or contest.
- HOW WINNERS ARE CHOSEN AND NOTIFIED: The criteria and process for selecting winners will typically be stated on a website, Facebook page, Twitter page, Instagram page and periodically in on-air promotions. Unless otherwise stated, winners will be notified by e-mail and/or phone. 100-7 KSLX is not responsible if the winner is unable to be notified via the e-mail address submitted to enter the sweepstakes or contest.
- PRIZES: The number of winners, the specific prizes to be awarded, and the values of prizes will typically be stated on the websites and may be periodically included in on-air promotions. Odds of winning will typically be dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. The winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if any winner is under the age of 18) is responsible for all income taxes due as a result of his or her accepting a prize, and an IRS Form 1099 may be submitted to applicable taxing authorities.
- CLAIMING A PRIZE: Unless otherwise stated on the station website or station tells each winner otherwise, each winner (along with winner’s parent/legal guardian if any winner is under the age of 18) must claim his/her prize in person; the prize must be claimed at the 100-7 KSLX Studios, 1100 N. 52nd St., Phoenix, Arizona 85008, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) within thirty (30) days after the day he or she wins. This is to verify that the prize is being given to the qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. Each winner (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if any winner is under the age of 18) must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to 100-7 KSLX (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. Winners (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if any winner is under the age of 18) may also be required to sign and enter into a liability release prior to and as a condition of receiving a prize, at sponsor’s sole discretion. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Station.
- ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older, unless otherwise specified, and must have permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full-time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area. You are not eligible to enter this sweepstakes if you or a member of your immediate family works for KSLX-FM, Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, any contest sponsor, any local radio or television station in the Phoenix AZ area, or any of these companies’ parent or related companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising agencies. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS: In order to be eligible to win a prize in any Station contest or sweepstakes, winners may only win one (1) prize within a 30-day period from 100-7 KSLX. (1) one winner per family, per household within a 30-day period. All sweepstakes and contests are void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- CONTEST OR SWEEPSTAKES DEADLINES: Contest and sweepstakes deadlines will typically be stated on the station website and may be periodically included in on-air promotions. 100-7 KSLX is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete or illegible entries.
- RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: By participating in a contest or sweepstakes, you (or your parent/legal guardian if you are under the age of 18): (a) agree to release and indemnify Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and any contest or sweepstakes sponsor or prize providers (including their officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent or related companies) from and against any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the conduct of the promotion or contest, and the awarding, acceptance or use of any prize(s); and (b) consent to the use by 100-7 KSLX, for promotional purposes only, of your on-line entry, your likeness, your voice, and/or your address (city and state) without any additional compensation.
- WINNER LIST: Upon request, the station will provide you a list of winner(s) (name(s) only) from each of its sweepstakes or contests. In order to request such a list, please send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope before the last day of the calendar month in which the prize is awarded to: Winners List, 100-7 KSLX Studios, 1100 N. 52nd St., Phoenix, Arizona 85008. Requests for different sweepstakes or contests must be submitted separately. Each request must identify the specific the sweepstakes or contest about which the inquiry relates; inquiries not containing this information will not receive a response.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of 100-7 KSLX concerning any and all matters with respect to station sweepstakes or contest shall be final.
100-7 KSLX reserves the right to change its contest and sweepstakes rules, including these standard terms and conditions, without notice. These standard terms and conditions may be changed or supplemented by contest-specific rules. If there’s a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and any contest-specific or sweepstakes-specific rules that we may develop, the contest-specific and sweepstakes-specific rules shall control.
100-7 KSLX reserves the right to change the prize values at any time, or to substitute prizes of comparable value.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and must be taken in their entirety. By entering our sweepstakes or contests, each contestant agrees to be bound by, and comply with, all official rules governing the sweepstakes or contest, including these standards terms and conditions or any contest-specific and sweepstakes-specific rules we may implement. Some sweepstakes or contest prizes may be shared by the winner, or allow someone to accompany or share in the prize with the winner. A pair of concert tickets would be an example of this. For such prizes, by accompanying a winner or sharing in the prize with a winner, any winner’s guest(s) (or guest’s parent/legal guardian if guest is under the age of 18) or accompanying party(ies) agree(s) to be bound by all official rules governing the sweepstakes or contest, including these standards terms and conditions or any sweepstakes-specific or contest-specific rules we may implement.
Decisions of 100-7 KSLX concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. 100-7 KSLX reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. 100-7 KSLX is not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes or contest materials or these rules. 100-7 KSLX is not responsible for problems accessing the website, or technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes. 100-7 KSLX, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this sweepstakes, and refuse to award the Prize, if participant engages in any conduct 100-7 KSLX deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the sweepstakes or detrimental to other entrants of the sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, accumulating entries through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use entrant’s personal information for the purpose of accumulating entries, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this sweepstakes. Participants (or participant’s parent/legal guardian if participant is under the age of 18) agree that 100-7 KSLX may void any part of the Prize that participant may have won and/or require the return of any part of the Prize that participant may have won as a result of such improper conduct. Participant (or participant’s parent/legal guardian if participant is under the age of 18) further acknowledges that any forfeiture of the Prize and/or return of the Prize shall in no way prevent 100-7 KSLX from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, cancellation of show, scheduling changes or any other causes which 100-7 KSLX, in its sole opinion believes could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, 100-7 KSLX reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes and select the Prize winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as 100-7 KSLX may deem fair and appropriate.