Well, bub, no matter how good the song is, it eventually has to end.
The question, then, is: How’s it going to end?
A studio fade giving the illusion of a sing-along chorus going on forever in some imaginary world populated by elves? A repeated turnaround? An abrupt, punk-rock-style halt? An unsuspected, off-key chord?
It’s possible, of course, that the end could wind up being a transcendent moment in itself.
Here’s their Top Ten
10. Frankenstein – EDGAR WINTER GROUP
9. Roll With The Changes – REO SPEEDWAGON
8. Let’s Go Crazy – PRINCE
7. 21st Century Schizoid Man – KING CRIMSON
6. Shy Boy – DAVID LEE ROTH
5. Paradise City – GUNS ‘N ROSES
4. Metal Head – BLOTTO
3. Hot For Teacher – VAN HALEN
2. Highway To Hell – AC/DC
1. Won’t Get Fooled Again – THE WHO
I think For Those About To Rock should replace Highway To Hell & Baba O’Reilly should replace Won’t Get Fooled Again. What do you guys think? Comment on our Facebook page or email me @ email@example.com