• Operation Desert Storm led by the United States and including many Arab and European countries Bombs Iraq Forces in Kuwait
• Kentucky Fried Chicken officially changed its name to KFC.
• Paul 'Pee Wee Herman' Reubens was caught in adult theater doing an inappropriate public act.
• Cannibal serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was captured. He had killed, and sometimes eaten, 17 people.
• The Airbag was invented
• Ted Turner was Time Magazines man of the year.
FADS and ENTAINMENT
• MOVIES : “Silence Of The Lambs” “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” “Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves” & “City Slickers”
• T.V. : “Roseanne,” “Murphy Brown,” and “Cheers”
• Liz Taylor married hubby # 7, Larry Fortensky they at rehab.
• The Internet is made available for unrestricted commercial use and number of computers on the net reaches 1 million
• It became a lot easier for many to quit smoking when Nicoderm CQ's nicotine patch was approved by the FDA.
• The 'Big Bertha' club was introduced and revolutionized how the game of golf would be played.
• Michael Landon (July 1)
• Redd Foxx (October 11)
• Dr. Seuss (September 24)
• Steve Marriott (April 20)
• Freddie Mercury (November 24)
• It is found on the “Shake Your Money Maker” Album.
• Singer Chris Robinson explained that the song is loosely based on a "goth girl" he was acquainted with in Atlanta who was "into heroin."
• Originally called Mr. Crowe's Garden,1989 Mr. Crowe's Garden changed their name to The Black Crowes.
• This song hit the top spot on Billboard The Mainstream Rock chart.
• Here’s The Black Crowes with “She Talks To Angels” your #1@1 from March 1991.