• President Ford escapes 2 assassination attempts!
• The Viet Nam war comes to an end.
• The Weather Underground bombs the U.S. State Department main office in Washington, D.C..
• Microsoft is founded.
• The Altair 8800 is released, sparking the microcomputer revolution.
FADS and ENTERTAINMENT
• MOVIES: “Jaws” “One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest”.
• T.V.: “All in the Family”, “Maude”, “Lavern & Shirley”, “Sanford & Son” and “Saturday Night Live”
• Springsteen showed up on the cover of both Newsweek & Time in the same week.
• Elton John got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
• Frazier and Muhammad Ali fought the “Thriller in Manila”
• Charlie Chaplin is knighted by Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom.
• Travis Walton claims to have been abducted by a UFO on November 5, 1975 while working with a logging crew in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest in Arizona. Walton could not be found, but reappeared after five days of intensive searches.
• The ASU football team won the Fiesta Bowl in 1975.
• Aristotle Onassis
• Rod Serling
• Ozzie Nelson
• You're No Good" is a song written by Clint Ballard, Jr. which first charted for Betty Everett in 1963 peaking at number fifty-one.
• From the “Heart Like A Whee”l album
• Other artists who have covered "You're No Good" include: Elvis Costello, Frankie Rose and the Outs, Jose Feliciano, Lulu, Reba McEntire, Ike and Tina Turner, and Van Halen.
• She has earned ten Grammy Awards, two Academy of Country Music awards, and an Emmy Award,
• Born in Tucson, Arizona her brother Peter served as Tucson's Chief of Police from 1981–1992.
• “You’re No Good” from Linda Rondstadt your #1@1 from February 1975.