KSLX-FM – CLASSIC ROCK FLYAWAY - THE ROLLING STONES
IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
1. How to Enter/How to Win. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To participate in this sweepstakes, when listeners hear the disc jockey asking for the tenth (10th) caller, the first person to be the tenth (10th) caller who reaches the station by calling 602-260-1007 will become a qualifier and be entered into the random drawing. This sweepstakes will run weekdays from Monday, February 3, 2014, through 10:00 p.m. on Friday, February 21, 2014. The disc jockey will solicit for the tenth (10th) caller once during the following days and times: Monday through Friday during the 7:00 a.m. hour, 8:00 a.m. hour, 11:00 a.m. hour, 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. hour, 5:00 p.m. hour, 7:00 p.m. hour and 9:00 p.m. hour. There will be a total of 120 qualifiers in this sweepstakes.
On Saturday, February 22, 2014, from the 120 qualifiers, one name will be randomly selected at the KSLX-FM Studios to be the winner. The winner will be announced on-air in the 7:00 a.m. hour on Monday, February 24, 2014; the winner will also be notified by telephone and/or email.
Note that webcasts of KSLX’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this sweepstakes. KSLX will not accept collect calls. KSLX is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems or human error which may or may not result from this sweepstakes.
Limit one qualifier per household per day; a person may only qualify once in this sweepstakes.
2. PRIZES: There will be one (1) prize awarded in this sweepstakes. The winner will receive a trip for two to see The Rolling Stones in Sydney, Australia, which will include the following:
a. Roundtrip airfare for two (2) people from Phoenix, Arizona, to Sydney, Australia.
b. Four (4) nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) in Sydney, Australia.
c. Two (2) lower level/floor concert tickets to The Rolling Stones at the Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia, on Tuesday, March 25, 2014, at 8:00 p.m.
d. Hotel and concert transfers in Sydney, Australia.
e. The station will also provide the winner with Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) for the winner and his/her guest
The prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 4 of these rules. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release, the winner accepts the prize and even if the winner does not use the prize/trip, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes.
3. The winner must claim his/her prize in person at the KSLX-FM Studios, 4343 East Camelback Road, Suite 200, Phoenix, Arizona, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within 10 business days from the date of winning. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. The winner must present identification acceptable to KSLX-FM (e.g., state driver's license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is qualified to accept the prize, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of KSLX-FM.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 21 years or older and residents of Arizona. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, Event Fulfillment Services or any other Phoenix area media outlet (radio or television station, newspaper, online media outlet), or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in any Hubbard Radio Phoenix contests or sweepstakes for a period of one year.
6. RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: The winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility. Each person participating in this sweepstakes (a) agrees to release and indemnify Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and Event Fulfillment Services (including their officers, directors, employees and subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from and against any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize(s), (b) agrees that no sponsors or agents have made any representation, warranty or guaranty relative to the prize, and (c) consents to the use by the sponsors of this sweepstakes for promotional purposes only of his/her likeness and/or voice (including his/her call to the station), and address (city and state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accompanying the winner, the winner’s guest agrees to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
7. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to be postmarked by March 31, 2014, to: Classic Rock Flyaway - The Rolling Stones in Australia, KSLX-FM, 4343 East Camelback Road, Suite 200, Phoenix, Arizona 85018.
8. MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of the sponsors concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. The sponsors reserve the right to change these rules, as well as the terms and conditions of this sweepstakes, without notice. If the sponsors determine in their sole discretion that the integrity or fairness of this sweepstakes has been corrupted in any manner, the sponsors reserve the right to terminate the sweepstakes and to select a winner from among entries legitimately received prior to termination. The sponsors reserve the right to change the prize values at any time, or to substitute prizes of comparable value. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. The sponsors are not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these rules.