Below are some signs that you are addicted to "The Big Bang Theory."
1) When your children are sick or sleepy and request a lullaby, your old-standby is "Soft Kitty." If it can comfort Sheldon who is, a bit rigid it can work wonders on children.
2) In your pantry, your cereal boxes arranged in order of the fiber contents. This is much to the chagrin of everyone who eats at you home.
3) If there is, a heated battle over who will get something there is only one way to solve the problem. The problem is solved with a rousing game of rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock.
4) Family and friends are scared when they come home one evening to find that you have labeled everything in your home with a nifty label maker. This includes one on the label maker itself.
5) It is impossible to do your laundry without a nifty t-shirt folder like Sheldon.
6) You are addicted to "The Big Bang Theory" if you use one or more of these phrases on a daily basis.
- What the frak?
- Holy crap on a cracker!
- I swear to a cow.
- A hoot and a half.
- Game over, moon pie!
7) To look for something in the dark you use a light saber instead of a flashlight.
8) When someone tells you that you are crazy your response is, "I am not my Mother had me tested."
9) It is impossible to commit to a seat in a movie theater until you go around yelling to find the acoustic sweet spot.
10)Thinkgeek.com is your favorite place to shop. For those non-addicts visit the website and type in "The Big Bang Theory" then you will understand why.
11) Like Sheldon when out at dinner or a club with your friends you order a diet virgin Cuba Libre. Moreover, you are oblivious as to why everyone looks at you oddly. Since the drink is made of rum and coke, you are ordering a diet soda.
12) You have your own periodic table shower curtain. It was at the top on your gift list for Christmas. The second item on your list was a very large gift basket.
13) One of the last signs that you are addicted to "The Big Bang Theory," you are aware of any of these things.
- Monday is oatmeal day.
- Wednesday is new comic book night.
- Thursday was pizza night. Now Sheldon has declared it cruciferous vegetable night.
- Friday is classic gaming night.
- And that Sheldon does his laundry at exactly 8:15 pm on Saturday nights.
"The Big Bang Theory" airs Thursday nights on CBS!
By Carla Fuentes | Yahoo! Contributor Network