Johnny Cash fans will have plenty to celebrate during this year, when the Man in Black would have turned 80.
- Groundbreaking on a project to preserve his boyhood home in Dyess, Arkansas will take place on his birthdate, February 26th.
- Coming April 3rd is the two-CD set Bootleg Four: The Soul of Truth -- with gospel and spiritual songs Johnny recorded in the 1970s and '80s.
- Columbia/Legacy plans a box set among several other re-issues this year, but hasn't yet released details.
- A new Johnny Cash museum will open in Nashville later this year.
- Several documentaries are also in the works.