BEATLES: Popping Up Tuesday
Beatles pop-up stores to pop up on Tuesday in New York in L.A.
If you're in New York or Los Angeles on Tuesday, keep an eye out for The Beatles. No, not Paul and Ringo in the flesh, but rather pop-up stores in the form of customized double decker buses. They will make multiple stops in each city in celebration of that day's release of their remastered catalog on vinyl. The buses will also be selling CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays and assorted merchandise. Also on sale will be a T-shirt unique to New York and one for L.A.
* Midtown (9:30–11 a.m.): Seventh Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets
* SoHo (noon–1:30 p.m.): Broadway between Prince and Spring Streets
* Wall Street (2:30–4 p.m.): Broadway between Cortlandt and Liberty Streets
* Hollywood (9:30–11 am): Capitol Records, 1750 North Vine Street
* Santa Monica (noon–1:30 p.m.): ICE at Santa Monica, 1324 5th Street at Arizona Avenue
* Downtown (2:30–4 p.m.): L.A. Live at Olympic Boulevard and South Figueroa Street