GUNS N' ROSES: Take Me Down to Drunken City
Guns n' Roses fans attending their Las Vegas residency will be able to get their drink on -- with cocktails named after the band.
Guns n' Roses fans attending their Las Vegas residency will be able to get their drink on -- with cocktails named after the band. The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is hosting GNR at its venue The Joint for 12 shows from October 31st through November 24th. And to mark the occasion, the hotel has created a selection of drinks specials, including:
- "Patience Punch" ($10): Ketel One, Triple Sec, pineapple juice, orange juice and grenadine
- "November Rain" ($10): Belvedere Lemon Tea and fresh lemonade
- "The Axl Rose" ($10): Champagne, cranberry juice and belvedere vodka
- "Paradise City Limits" ($8): Cruzan Rum, Watermelon Pucker, pineapple juice and grenadine
- "Welcome to the Jungle" ($8): Jim Beam, Triple Sec, Midori, Blue Curaçao, pineapple juice and sweet and sour
There's no word yet if Axl Rose knows if he now has a drink named after him.