MILLER LITE RACE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME WITH 100.7 KSLX OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The MILLER LITE RACE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME WITH 100.7 Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at or about 12:00:01 AM (MST) on 12/31/2012 and ends 11:59:59 PM (MST) on 2/17/13 (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of MillerCoors LLC, Milwaukee, WI, Quiktrip and 100.7 KSLX (the "Sponsors"), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ONE WAY TO ENTER:
- RANDOM DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 2/18/13 for all prizes (as listed below) from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by designated individuals at KSLX, whose decisions shall be final. Winners will be notified by telephone call at the mobile number the winner texted to enter from. Individuals are required to respond as directed (in some cases a voicemail may be left) within twenty-four (24) hours of notice or forfeit any prize. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a mobile text entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the mobile number is registered. Winners may be required to provide evidence that winners are the authorized account holders of the mobile numbers associated with the winning entry and complete an Affidavit and any applicable Release.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV):
One Grand Prize (1) Prize:
Two (2) tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race in Spring 2013 at Phoenix International Raceway.
One Richard Petty Driving Experience (King’s Experience) at Phoenix International Raceway on Saturday, April 27th, 2013
Grand Prize winner is determined by Sponsors at its sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible entries are received. Applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Travel dates, airfare, and other trip details to be determined by sponsors, dates of the trips cannot be changed. Grand prize is non transferable.
Total ARV $1,750.00
5. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS: To be eligible for this Promotion, the participant must (i) be an Arizona resident, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full-time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area and a US citizen, (ii) must be at least 21-years of age or older (iii) have a valid social security number (iv) meet and fulfill the other rules and requirements of this Promotion.
6. GENERAL RULES: This sweepstakes is open only to residents of AZ who are twenty-one years (21) of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsors and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage retailers, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are NOT ELIGIBLE. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, and is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. The potential prize winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within five (5) days of attempted notification. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. By accepting prize, winners agree to hold Sponsors, their parent companies, their distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims arising out of use or misuse of prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsors. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted, except Sponsors reserve the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of prize. Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsors' satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsors reserve the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these official rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsors reserve the right to modify the Sweepstakes or disqualify entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the security, fairness or integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsors, in its sole discretion. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsors. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all such submissions by such methods. In the event Sponsors are prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond Sponsors’ control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsors’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsors shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without further obligation. If Sponsors, in their discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsors reserve the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in Rule #4. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
7. RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope postmarked by 1/2/13 to: MILLER LITE RACE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME WITH 100.7 KSLX OFFICIAL RULES – c/o 100.7 KSLX, 4343 E camelback rd., suite 200, phoenix, az 85018-3775.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope after 2/17/13 to: MILLER LITE RACE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME WITH 100.7 KSLX OFFICIAL RULES– c/o 100.7 KSLX, 4343 E camelback rd., suite 200, phoenix, az 85018-3775.
9. Sponsors: MillerCoors LLC, 311 10th Street, Golden, CO.
100.7 KSLX, 4343 E. Camelback Rd, Ste. 200, Phoenix, AZ 85018