KSLX 100.7 – CLASSIC ROCK FLYAWAY – NEW ORLEANS JAZZ AND HERITAGE FESTIVAL IN NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The KSLX 100.7 – Classic Rock Flyaway – New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners who are 21 years or older and a permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full-time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area. Void outside of Arizona, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station KSLX 100.7, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008 (the “Sponsor”), Big Two Toyota of Chandler, Event Fulfillment Services, Inc. (“Promotional Participant”), or Hubbard Radio, LLC, (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Phoenix area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes runs only on weekdays beginning on April 2, 2018, at or about 7:00:00 AM Mountain Time (“MT”) and ending on April 13, 2018 at or about 8:00 PM MT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter. To enter, listeners must listen to KSLX 100.7 for the Classic Rock Flyaway – New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana cue to call at 7:00 AM MT, 11:00 AM MT, 2:00 PM MT, 5:00 PM MT and 8:00 PM PT each day during the Sweepstakes Period. When a listener hears the cue to call, and is designated caller, as announced by the DJ ( i.e., 10th caller, 7th caller, etc), who reaches the Station by calling (480) 470-5759 he/she will be a Qualifier and win a First Prize, pending verification of eligibility. There will be five (5) Qualifiers/First Prize winners each day and a total of 50 Qualifiers/First Prize winners during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) Qualifiers/First Prize winner per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Odds of being a Qualifier/First Prize winner depends on the number of listeners calling after the cue to call is announced. By calling into the station to attempt to become a Qualifier/First Prize winner, each entrant understands and agrees to allow the call to be recorded and/or aired on the Station.
Note that webcasts of Station’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept collect calls. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Sweepstakes.
- How Grand Prize Winner Is Chosen – One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected via a random drawing from among all Qualifiers, to be held on or about April 16, 2018. Sponsor will conduct the random drawing. The potential winner will be notified by telephone using the telephone number connected to his/her stream app account or the telephone number provided to the on-air talent at the time of qualification. Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts to contact the potential Grand Prize winner. In the event Sponsor is not able to reach the potential Grand Prize winner after two (2) attempts, that potential winner will forfeit his/her right to the prize, and an alternate will be selected, time permitting. If the potential winner does not answer his/her phone, the phone goes to voicemail, or they are not understandable, that potential Grand Prize winner forfeits his/her right to win the Grand Prize, and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected. This process will continue until Sponsor reaches a potential winner. Once Sponsor reaches a potential Grand Prize winner and verifies their eligibility, he/she will be deemed the official Grand Prize winner. Odds of being selected as a potential Grand Prize winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) – One (1) Grand Prize – A three (3) night trip for two (2) to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana. Trip includes: three (3) consecutive nights hotel accommodations at a Sponsor-specified hotel in Louisiana (one standard room, double occupancy) checking in on May 4, 2018 and checking out on May 7, 2018; two (2) two-day (2-day) passes to the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival at the Fairgrounds on May 5, 2018 and May 6, 2018;; hotel and Festival transfers. ARV: $2,999.00.
Winner and guest must depart Phoenix on May 4, 2018 and return on May 7, 2018 or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate, time permitting. Rental car is not included as part of the Grand Prize. Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the ticket. Tickets may not be sold on eBay, Craigslist or similar third party site. Winner’s guest must be at least 21 years of age or older. Grand Prize, Grand Prize components and Tickets may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above. Grand Prize components may not be separated, used in conjunction with any other Sweepstakes or offer, sold, exchanged or redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, substituted, assigned, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. However, KSLX and the Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute for any prize, cash or prizes with an equal or greater retail value than the prize detailed. The winner(s) and his/their guests must travel together on the same itinerary, or prize will be forfeited. All other expenses including but not limited to taxes, transportation including to/from the Premises, hotel room service, meals, beverages, resort taxes and fees, gratuities, laundry service, spa treatments, local and long distance telephone calls, service charges, incidental hotel expenses, or all other charges not explicitly included herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The winner will need to coordinate his/her trip through Event Fulfillment Services. The trip is subject to all applicable hotel and concert venue policies, practices and procedures. All elements of the Grand Prize must be used by the Winner on the same dates during the redemption of the Grand Prize. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted or used by winner will be forfeited.
Fifty (50) First Prizes – A 100.7 KSLX custom t-shirt. ARV: $20.00 each.
The prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in in Paragraph 1 of these rules. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities for the Grand Prize, and by signing the Prize Release, the Grand Prize winner accepts the prize and even if the Grand Prize winner does not use the prize, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prizes may not be substituted by any winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable. The Grand Prize winner may be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Claiming the Prizes: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official winner, each potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at the KSLX 100.7 Studios at 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix Arizona 85008 during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday) within thirty (30) days of being notified as the winner. Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a Grand Prize. If required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, or the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by April 10, 2018 to: KSLX 100.7 Classic Rock Flyaway – New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana Sweepstakes Winners/Rules (designate which), 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station KSLX 100.7, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.