Muller-Kuhrs 2012 Oktoberfest at Salt River Fields in Scottsdale
- Game Viewing in the Cricket Cabana on a large scale high definition video screen
- World's largest bags tournament featuring 512 teams and a $21,000 prize pool
- Morning Happy Hour - half price drinks form 9:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Urban Warfit Challenge obstacle race and fitness games competition
- Live music and entertainment on two stages
- Home beer brew competition
- Beers of the World Tasting Zone
- Octane Raceway go karts
- Kids Zone
- Cooking demonstrations
- Magic Bird Arts & Crafts Festivals vendor market
Parking at the event is free. General admission for adults and children over 12 years is $10.00. Children ages 12 and under are free. Admission to the Beers of the World Tasting Zone is $10.00 per adult and includes eight 3 oz. samples of over 20 domestic and imported beers. There is a minor charge for each element of the Kids Zone. Food and beverages will be available for purchase at an extra cost. Participation in the Urban Warfit Challenge and Octane Raceway go karts rides are at an additional charge.