KSLX-FM – ROCKIN’ THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CASH
- 1. HOW TO ENTER/HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are two ways to enter this sweepstakes. Entries will be accepted from Friday December 11th, 2015 at 6:00:00 a.m. through 5:59:59 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, December 22nd, 2015.
- Text Message Entry. Listen to KSLX-FM. The on-air talent will announce the hourly “keyword” for listeners to text in to KSLX’s short code “77000”. Listeners will have until the top of the hour to text in to participate for a chance to win the prize listed in Paragraph 2.A below.
Text message rates apply. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a mobile text entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the mobile number is registered. The winner may be required to provide evidence that the winner is the authorized account holder of the mobile number associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and any applicable release. One text message per person per specific hourly keyword.
- To enter without sending a text message, send an email with the specified “keyword” in the Subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and in the body of the email include your first and last name, telephone number, current address and date of birth. All email alternate methods of entry must be made by the deadline as announced on-air in connection with that particular Sweepstakes.
From all eligible entries received from text message entries and email entries pursuant to Paragraphs 1 (a) and (b) above, twenty two (22) names total will be randomly selected at the KSLX Studios. Daily winners will be drawn the next business day. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email.
- PRIZE: There will be twenty two (22) winners in this sweepstakes. Winners will receive three prizes. The prize includes a check for $1,000.00 and 2 gift cards.
Gift Cards include:
$60 Gift Certificate for a Christmas Tree from Whitfill Nursery
$50 Visa Gift Card from Invisible Auto Body
Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. ONE WINNER PER HOUSEHOLD.
- CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE: The winner must claim his/her prize in person at the KSLX-FM Studios, 4343 East Camelback Road, Suite 200, Phoenix, Arizona, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), within ten (10) business days of the day he/she is contacted by 100.7 KSLX that the prize is ready to be picked up. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. The winner must present identification acceptable to KSLX-FM (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is qualified to accept the prize, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of KSLX-FM.
- ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 18 years or older, residents of Arizona and a U. S. citizen. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC, Whilfill Nursery, RAM Trucks and/or their immediate families, or any other Phoenix area radio or television station, or any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this sweepstakes or claiming a prize in this sweepstakes in violation of these rules will be disqualified from winning a prize in this sweepstakes and from participating in any Hubbard Radio Phoenix contests or sweepstakes for a period of one year.
- KSLX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE CONTEST AND RULES AT ANY TIME. Such change will be accompanied by on-air announcements explaining the changes and reflected in an updated version of the rules at that time.
- By participating in the KSLX “12 Days of Christmas Cash” the participant grants KSLX (i) permission to use, in whole or in part, his or her conversation with the KSLX announcer, either live or recorded, on-air and in promotional spots; (ii) the right to use the participants name, voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation and (iii) the permission to use photos, likenesses, audio or other media material on the website, kslx.com.
- The Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred as a result of winning this Promotion. Title, License, Registration, Insurance, and all other costs associated with receiving, transporting and claiming these prizes are the responsibility of the winner. The winner is responsible for all other costs related to accepting the prize. An IRS Form 1099 MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by KSLX for the value of the prize awarded.
- KSLX reserves the right to revoke the prize if the winner does not meet any or all of the eligibility requirements even though it was announced over the air that such individual was the winner.
- Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Neither KSLX, Hubbard Radio Phoenix, Hubbard Radio Inc., Ram Trucks, the sponsors nor their respective officers, sponsor employees, agents, or assignees are responsible for any risk, cost, or problem with calling and participating in an on-air promotion, attending a KSLX appearance at a sponsor location, or obtaining, completing, or delivering the official entry form (including, without limitations, illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete postage due, or misdirected entries). All entry forms submitted become the property of KSLX and none will be returned. Further, by participating in the KSLX “12 Days of Christmas Cash”, participants waive any and all claims of liability against KSLX, Hubbard Radio Phoenix, Hubbard Radio Inc., the sponsors and their respective officers, sponsor employees, and agents and assignees for any accident, loss or injury arising in connection with or resulting from this Promotion, and each contestant assumes any and all risks, costs and problems associated with this Promotion.
- 100.7 KSLX is not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of a performance for any reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute the tickets for another prize should the performance not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued.
- RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: The winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility. The winner (a) agrees to release and indemnify Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC, Hubbard Radio, LLC and Event Fulfillment Services (including their officers, directors, employees and subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from and against any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize(s), (b) agrees that no sponsors or agents have made any representation, warranty or guaranty relative to the prize, and (c) consents to the use by the sponsors of this sweepstakes for promotional purposes only of his/her likeness and/or voice, and address (city and state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accompanying the winner, the winner’s guest agrees to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to be postmarked by December 23rd, 2015 to: Winners List, 12 Days of Christmas Cash, KSLX-FM, 4343 East Camelback Road, Suite 200, Phoenix, Arizona 85018.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Decisions of the sponsors concerning any and all matters with respect to this sweepstakes shall be final. The sponsors reserve the right to change these rules, as well as the terms and conditions of this sweepstakes, without notice. If the sponsors determine in their sole discretion that the integrity or fairness of this sweepstakes has been corrupted in any manner, the sponsors reserve the right to terminate the sweepstakes and to select a winner from among entries legitimately received prior to termination. The sponsors reserve the right to change the prize values at any time, or to substitute prizes of comparable value. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. The sponsors are not responsible for printing errors in the sweepstakes materials or these rules.