KSLX – School’s Out Cutest Kid Photo Contest 2017
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The KSLX School’s Out Cutest Kid Photo Contest 2017 (the “Sweepstakes”) The 100.7 KSLX “San Diego Getaway” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are 21 years or older and a permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full-time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area. Void outside of Arizona, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station KSLX, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008 (the “Sponsor”) and Hubbard Radio, LLC, (with the Sponsor, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Phoenix area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, suppliers, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Periods – The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on July 11, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on July 30, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will be broken out two (2) separate periods as follows: (i) a submission period where the entries can be submitted which shall begin at 12:00:01 AM PT on July 11, 2017 and end at 11:59:59 PM PT on July 27, 2017 (“Submission Period”), and (ii) a winner determination period which consists of a popular voting period where the public can vote for their favorite submission (each, a Public Voting Period”) which shall begin at 12:00:00 AM PT on July 20, 2017 and ends at 12:00:00 PM PT on July 30, 2017.
- How to Enter – To enter, visit www.KSLX.com (“Website”) during the Submission Period, find the Contest tab on the Website, then click on FREE STUFF to find, complete and submit the online entry form, which includes your name, email address, address and telephone number, and submit a photograph of yourself from your childhood baby (“Photo”). Sponsor is not responsible for problems accessing the Website or completing the entry, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this Sweepstakes. Any person submitting more than one entry or an entry without a Photo attached may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) entry per person. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on July 30, 2017 to be eligible.
- How winners are determined: All eligible entry Photos will be posted on the Website during the Public Voting Period (defined in Official Rule #2 above) where the public can vote for their favorite Photo; limit of one (1) vote per day during the Public Voting Period. The three (3) Photos with the most votes during the Public Voting Period will be deemed the Grand Prize winners. In the event of a tie, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to determine the ultimate Grand Prize winner(s) from among all tying Photos. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the number of Photos that were submitted for Public Voting Period, and how many votes each Photo received during the Public Voting Period. The potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by email or telephone on or about July 31, 2017. Sponsor will make up to 3 attempts to contact each potential Grand Prize winner. If that potential winner cannot be contacted after 3 attempts, that potential winner will forfeit the prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting, which shall be the Photo entrant that received the next highest number of votes during the Public Voting Period.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) – Three (3) Grand Prizes – Two (2) lower level tickets to Deep Purple and Alice Cooper on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at Ak-Chin Pavilion in Phoenix, AZ. ARV: $235 each. Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the tickets. Seat location at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Transportation and parking are not included as part of the prize. Tickets may not be sold on Craigslist, eBay or similar third party website. No prize transfer or cash substitutes allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability or for any reason and only then for prize of equal or greater value. Each prize winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible if concert is postponed, delayed or cancelled. Tickets are non-transferable. If alcohol is consumed at the concert, Sponsor is not responsible for any alcohol-related issues that might arise. The qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these rules.
- Claiming the Prize: Upon winner notification, as a condition of being named the official Grand Prize winner, the potential winner must come in person to the station at KSLX Studios at 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008, during normal business hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m., M-F) before August 15, 2017 to verify that he/she is the qualified winner, and may be required to sign a Publicity and Liability Release (“Release”) upon (and as a condition of) Sponsor mailing the Prize to the verified Grand Prize winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If the potential Grand Prize winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. Upon winner verification at the Station as set forth herein, Sponsor will mail out the Grand Prize to the winner 7 to 10 business days from all of the required Releases being signed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, damaged or delayed mailing of any prizes. All unclaimed or returned prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Arizona, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website. For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-address stamped envelope to KSLX School’s Out Cutest Kid Photo Contest 2017 Sweepstakes winner, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008, to be received no later than August 7, 2017.
- Sponsor: KSLX Studios at 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.