Guess the Name… Play the Game… WIN the MONEY!
The Classic Rock A to Z Game has RETURNED! You’ll have SIX chances every weekday to win $1,000 by guessing the Classic Rock Mystery Artist! Every WRONG guess gets you closer to winning $1,000 with The Classic Rock A to Z Game!
How do you play? It’s easy as A, B, C…
- When you hear the cue to call weekdays at around 8:10am, 9:10am, 11:10am, 1:10pm, 3:10pm and 5:10pm, be the designated caller at 480-470-KSLX (5759)
- Guess The KSLX A to Z Mystery Artist. It could be any Classic Rocker between the “A” of AC/DC and the “Z” of ZZ Top.
- If you guess the correct Mystery Artist, you win at least $1,000!
- If you don’t guess correctly, we let you know if the artist is “closer to A” or “closer to Z.” You’ll need to listen every day to help narrow it down to the correct letter and artist.
- For HINTS, download the FREE KSLX App and we’ll notify you! (We’ll text out a HINT each weekday in the 4pm hour!)
Play The Classic Rock A to Z Game with 100.7 – The Valley’s Classic Rock Station!
NOTE: The “the” or “a” in front of a band name does NOT count (e.g. “Doors” will be the letter “D” and NOT the letter T in “The Doors”). Bands are first letters of the band name (e.g. letter “L” for Led Zeppelin); artists are the first letter of their LAST name (e.g., letter “J” for Elton John). It will always be the artist’s stage name, not the name they were born with. Also, we will not use artists that begin with numbers (e.g. .38 Special).
CONGRATULATIONS to our $1,000 WINNERS!
Mark Rosbrook of Scottsdale correctly guessed THE DOORS
Bill Gilpatrick of Glendale correctly guessed JOURNEY
Lisa Withey of Scottsdale correctly guessed POISON
Tina Hedges of Mesa correctly guessed BOB DYLAN
Kevin Stein of Scottsdale correctly guessed NIGHT RANGER
Mandi Chamberlain of Phoenix correctly guessed HEART
Scott Garcia of Mesa correctly guessed KANSAS
Ryan Dewitt of Scottsdale correctly guessed RAM JAM
Nick Fernandez of Scottsdale correctly guessed SKID ROW
Melanie Chrisman of El Mirage correctly guessed ZZ TOP
Shelly Walker of Chandler correctly guessed JAMES GANG
Sheryl Cooley of Tempe correctly guessed WAR
Teri Allinder of Mesa correctly guessed QUIET RIOT
David Mortimore of Scottsdale correctly guessed EDDIE MONEY
Karen Stephens of Peoria correctly guessed RATT
Jerry Salwirak of Mesa correctly guessed BADFINGER
Carole Garber of Peoria correctly guessed ROBERT PALMER
Kevin Weisgarber of Glendale correctly guessed DEF LEPPARD
Tom Lipp of Phoenix correctly guessed THIN LIZZY
Matt Salamone of Phoenix correctly guessed GEORGIA SATELLITES
Tony Brisendine of Phoenix correctly guessed STEPPENWOLF