Play “The Classic Rock A to Z Game” with 100.7 KSLX! You’ll have a chance to win $1,000 in cash 6 times a day!
How do you play? It’s easy as A, B, C…
- When you hear the cue to call weekdays at around 8:10am, 9:10am, 11:10am, 1:10pm, 3:10pm and 5:10pm, be caller seven (7) at 480-470-KSLX (5759)
- Guess The KSLX A to Z Mystery Artist. It could be any Classic Rocker between the “A” of AC/DC and the “Z” of ZZ Top.
- If you guess the correct Mystery Artist, you win at least $1,000!
- If you don’t guess correctly, we let you know if the artist is “closer to A” or “closer to Z.” You’ll need to listen every day to help narrow it down to the correct letter and artist.
- For HINTS, download the FREE KSLX App and we’ll notify you! (We’ll text out a HINT each weekday in the 4pm hour!)
Play The Classic Rock A to Z Game with 100.7 – The Valley’s Classic Rock Station!
NOTE: The “the” or “a” in front of a band name does NOT count (e.g. “Doors” will be the letter “D” and NOT the letter T in “The Doors”). Bands are first letters of the band name (e.g. letter “L” for Led Zeppelin); artists are the first letter of their LAST name (e.g., letter “J” for Elton John). It will always be the artist’s stage name, not the name they were born with. Also, we will not use artists that begin with numbers (e.g. .38 Special).
CONGRATULATIONS to our $1,000 WINNERS:
Deb Harlow of Scottsdale guessed QUEEN
Mark Nisbet of Peoria guessed BOSTON
Gary Lippert of Goodyear guessed TOTO
Alice Riley of Phoenix guessed DAVID BOWIE
Laura Walkenhorst of Mesa guessed YES
Philip Cacioppo of Phoenix guessed AEROSMITH
Lin Pancinelli of Peoria guessed NAZARETH
Brian Mendes of Apache Junction guessed BILLY IDOL
Maria Kashgarian of Gilbert guessed SUPERTRAMP
Judy Dadabo of Chandler guessed ERIC CLAPTON
Anthony Brisendine of Phoenix guessed TESLA
Rose O’Brien of Chandler guessed BOZ SCAGGS
Dorian Boese of Phoenix guessed THE OUTLAWS
Teri Allinder of Mesa guessed THE YOUNGBLOODS
Tom White of Waddell guessed FOGHAT
Jose Villarreal of Anthem guessed DAVID ESSEX
Michael Holian of Chandler guessed NORMAN GREENBAUM
Rob Ahrens of Mesa guess KISS
Kevin Stein of Scottsdale guessed RATT
Susie Simpson of Chandler guessed FREE