NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The 100.7 KSLX Coors Light Arizona Coyotes Chill Zone 2019-2020 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners who are 21 years or older and a permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full-time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area. Void outside of Arizona, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station KSLX, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008 (the “Sponsor”), MillerCoors, LLC (“Promotional Participants”) and Hubbard Radio, LLC (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participants, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Phoenix area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on October 1, 2019, at or about 5:00:00 AM Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on January 26, 2020 at or about 11:59:59 PM MT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will be broken out into seven (7) separate entry periods as set forth in the Entry Chart below, each, an “Entry Pool”:
|Start date||End date||Drawing Date||# Winners|
- How to Enter. To enter,visit any Phoenix area participating bar or restaurant where Coors Light is sold and find the Sweepstakes keyword (“Keyword”). Then, text the Keyword to 77000 to receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Pool, or send an email with your complete name, telephone number, and the proper Keyword for that Entry Pool to: email@example.com with the “Coors Light Arizona Chill Zone” in the Subject Line of the email to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. All entries must be received by the end of each applicable Entry Pool to be entered into the random drawing. Any entry that does not contain a Keyword, contains the incorrect Keyword for that Hourly Entry Pool, or that is sent after the applicable Sweepstakes Period expires, will be disqualified and that entry will not be included in the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per Entry Pool.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a mobile text entry or email entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the mobile number or email address is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the mobile number or email address associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Random Drawings – On or about the Random Drawing date set forth in the Entry Chart in Official Rule #2 above, Sponsor will randomly select the winner(s) to become a potential First Prize winner, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries are received during each Entry Pool. Potential First Prize winners will be notified by telephone/email. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to reach the potential Grand Prize winner. In the event Sponsor is unable to reach the potential First Prize winner after three (3) attempts, he/she will forfeit his right to be the First Prize winner, and another potential Grand Prize winner may be selected, time permitting.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) – Nine (9) First Prizes – Two (2) Coors Light Chill Zone seats at an upcoming Arizona Coyotes Home Game at Gila River Arena for the 2019-2020 Season at 9400 West Maryland Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85305. ARV: $500.00 each. The winner must attend the game on the date specifically listed on the ticket, or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate, time permitting. Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions printed on the ticket. Tickets may not be sold or transferred. Tickets may not be sold on Craig’s List, eBay, or other similar third party website. Parking and transportation are not included as part of the prize.
The prizes will be awarded only if the potential winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner except Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Taxes and fees are subject to change upon notice from Sponsor and are nonrefundable. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of a Prize. The winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities.
- Claiming the Prizes: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official First Prize winner, each potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at the KSLX Studios at 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix Arizona 85008 during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday) within 3 business days of winner verification. Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a Grand Prize. If required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until February 26, 2020.For the names of the First Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by February 7, 2020 to: KSLX Coors Light Arizona Coyotes Chill Zone 2019-2020 Sweepstakes Winners, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station KSLX, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.