100.7 KSLX’S ALBUM MADNESS
2015 OFFICIAL RULES
- Dates/Eligibility. 100.7 KSLX’S ALBUM MADNESS SWEEPSTAKES (the “Contest”) begins March 13th, 2015 and ends March 22nd, 2015. KSLX-FM (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. The Contest is open to Arizona residents 18 years of age and older. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the Contest. Employees or agents of the Station, Hubbard Radio, Hubbard Radio Phoenix, other Phoenix area radio stations or any entity associated with the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent may not participate in the Contest.
- How to Participate. Beginning March 13th, 2015, listeners may submit their entry for which Rock Album they think will be voted by the KSLX listeners as Rock’s Great Album in 100.7 KSLX’S Album Madness for the opportunity to win a $500 Visa Gift Card. Entries may be submitted online at KSLX.COM or by mailing the printed out version of their submission to KSLX.
- Selection of Winners. One (1) winner will be selected at random on or about April 8th, 2015 from all valid entries matching the winning album bracket in 100.7 KSLX’S Album Madness as determined by voting at KSLX.COM.
- Prizes. The Station will award one winner a (1) $500 Visa Gift Card. The winner will be determined by the person whose bracket is best matched to that of the listener voted bracket. In the case of multiple entries matching the listener voted bracket, a random drawing will be held with those whose brackets are matched.
- Conditions/Restrictions. Winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station prior to receiving their prize. Winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees, which result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
- Rules. Copies of these rules are available (a) at the Station’s studios – 4343 E Camelback Rd, Suite #200, Phoenix Arizona 85018– during regular business hours; (b) by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station at the above address; (c) via the Station website at KSLX.COM.