Hey outdoor enthusiasts! It’s time to get geared up for The 16th Annual International Sportsmen’s Expo & Arizona Boat Show at WestWorld of Scottsdale, March 10th – 13th! Register to win a 4-pack of passes to the Expo, and you’re automatically qualified to win the GRAND Prize! We’re talking airfare for TWO to La Paz, Mexico, 5-days/4-nights Beach Front lodging, plus 2-days of guided fishing or 1-day of fishing and 1-day of guided snorkeling with Jonathan Roldan’s Tailhunter International!
The 16th annual International Sportsmen Exposition & Arizona Boat Show comes to WestWorld of Scottsdale. And more than doubled its size! Now two full buildings—one for the Arizona Boat Show, and one for the Sportsman Expo, plus vast outside space. More than 100 new exhibitors–300+ in all. The Valley’s only boat show will spotlight more than 15 dealers, 40 brands and more than 120 boats, plus marinas and marine accessories companies.The expo has doubled its entertainment, too! See “Latest” section below for list of all that’s new. Or, click here to get your copy of the 2016 WestWorld of Scottsdale Official Show Program!
Everyone who registers to win ISE tickets is qualified to win a killer fishing trip with Jonathan Roldan’s Tailhunter International!
The Grand Prize Trip to La Paz, Mexico includes:
* $500 for travel expenses such as airfare
* Round-trip transfers to/from the La Paz airport and the Resort
* 5-days/4-nights Beach Front lodging
* 2-days of guided fishing OR 1-day of fishing and 1-day of guided snorkeling
Fishing Charter includes:
* Private boat and guide. Tackle, fish cleaning and freezing.
* Homemade breakfast, lunches, sodas, water and ice.
* Seasonal species of game fish include: Tuna, Dorado, Roosterfish,Wahoo
* Guide and equipment
* Breathtaking views of sea lion colonies and other underwater marvels
* Picnic lunch on a white sand beach with kayaks and paddle boards
Valid passport required for international travel. Accommodations feature private cove, swimming pool, cable TV, refrigerator, A/C and room service. Reservations must be booked by September 30, 2016 and is non-transferable. Trip must be taken between April 7, 2016 and October 31, 2016, is based on double occupancy and is subject to availability.