NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. When to Enter: The Hubbard Radio Phoenix Toyota Highlander Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will run from June 1, 2020, at 12:00:00 AM Mountain Time (“MT”), through June 28, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM MT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How to Become a Qualifier: There are three (3) ways to enter:
i) 100.7 KSLX On-Air: To enter via this method of entry, listeners must listen to 100.7 KSLX each weekday (Mon-Fri) for the DJ to announce the “Toyota Highlander” cue-to-call at or about 8:00 AM MT, 11:00 AM MT, and 5:00 PM MT beginning June 8, 2020 and ending June 19, 2020. When an eligible listener hears the cue-to-call and is the designated caller as announced by the DJ (i.e., 10th caller, 7th caller, etc), who successfully reaches the station by calling 480-470-5759, he/she will be deemed a Qualifier and will win an On-Air Prize, provided he/she is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes pursuant to these Official Rules. There will be no more than three (3) Qualifiers each weekday, for a total of no more than thirty (30) Qualifiers via this method of entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of being a Qualifier depends on the number of listeners calling after the cue-to-call is announced. By calling into the station to attempt to become a Qualifier, each entrant understands and agrees to allow the call to be recorded and/or aired on the Station.
Note that webcasts of KSLX 100.7 programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept collect calls. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Sweepstakes. By calling into the station to attempt to become a Qualifier, each entrant understands and agrees to allow the call to be recorded and/or aired on the Station.
ii) Check-In w/ Mobile App: To enter via this method of entry, eligible listeners must register on the 100.7 KSLX Stream Player (the “App”) at http://www.kslx.com (“Website”). Once registered, visit your participating Valley Toyota Dealer locations listed below each day beginning June 1, 2020 and ending June 28, 2020 to “Check In” to automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) “Check-In” entry per person per day. All “Check-In” entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM MT on June 28, 2020 to be eligible for the Check-In random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, internet, app, Wi-Fi, or other technical malfunctions which may or may not result from this Sweepstakes.
Then, on or about June 29, 2020, ten (10) winners will be randomly selected from among all Check-In entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to be deemed a Qualifier and win a Check-In Prize. Sponsor will notify each potential Qualifier by telephone or email and will make no more than two (2) attempts to reach each Qualifier. In the event Sponsor is unable to reach a Qualifier after two (2) attempts, he/she will forfeit his/her right to be a Qualifier and to receive a Check-In Prize, and an alternate may be selected, time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. There will be a total of no more than ten (10) Qualifiers via the Check-In method of entry. All Qualifiers must meet the eligibility requirements of these Official Rules. Odds of winning via the Check-In method of entry depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period via this method of entry.
VALLEY TOYOTA DEALER LOCATIONS:
Camelback Toyota – 1550 East Camelback Road Phoenix, AZ. 85014
Right Toyota – 7701 East Frank Lloyd Wright Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
Avondale Toyota – 10005 West Papago Frwy. Avondale, AZ. 85323
AutoNation Toyota Tempe – 7970 South Autoplex Loop Tempe, AZ. 85284
Bell Road Toyota – 2020 West Bell Road Phoenix, AZ. 85023
Earnhardt Toyota/Scion – 6136 East Autoloop Avenue Mesa, AZ. 85206
Big Two Toyota of Chandler – 1250 South Gilbert Road Chandler, AZ. 85286
Riverview Toyota – 2020 West Riverview Auto Drive Mesa, AZ. 85201
Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria – 8633 West Bell Road Peoria, AZ. 85382
Toyota of Surprise – 13543 North Auto Show Avenue Surprise, AZ. 85388
iii) KSLX App: To enter via the KSLX APP method of entry, from 12:00:00AM MT on June 1, 2020 through 11:59:59 PM MT on June 28, 2020 (“App Entry Period”), listeners must register on the KSLX Stream Player at www.kslx.com (“Website”) or on their respective mobile device. Then, listen to 100.7 KSLX through the Stream Player during the Sweepstakes Period, and for every twenty (25) hours or more you listen through the 100.7 KSLX Stream Player in any given week during the Sweepstakes Period, you will be eligible to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. To enter without listening for twenty five (25) hours or more per Week, email your complete name, email address and telephone number in the body of the email, and put “ALT AZ APP – Highlander” in the subject line and email to: info@KSLX.com to be received by 11:59:59 a.m. MT on April 26, 2020. Limit of one (1) email entry per eligible contestant per week. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete or returned emails.
Then, on or about June 29, 2020, Sponsor will randomly select a total of ten (10) Qualifiers per random drawing from among all eligible entries received via the KSLX App method of entry to be Qualifiers and receive a App Entry Prize. Odds of winning via this method of entry depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Each potential Qualifier will be notified by phone on or about June 29, 2020. Sponsor will make up to one (1) attempt to reach each Qualifier. In the event Sponsor is unable to reach a potential Qualifier after one (1) attempt, he/she will forfeit his right to be a Qualifier, and that Qualifier prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any participation by an email Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a phone number by an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
Limit one (1) Qualifier per person, regardless of the method of entry.
3. How to Claim a On-Air, Check-In or App Entry Prize: Upon Qualifier winner verification, as a condition of being named an official Qualifier and On-Air, Check-In or App Entry Prize winner, each Qualifier must claim his/her prize in person at the Sponsor’s Stations located at 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008, during normal business hours (8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., M-F) before July 10, 2020 after being notified that he/she is a Qualifier. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to be named a Qualifier and receive an On-Air, Check-In or App Entry Prize. Qualifiers must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Qualifier will be disqualified, will not be able to participate in a chance to win the Grand Prize, and will not receive an On-Air, Check-In or App Entry Prize. All unclaimed or returned Prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
4. How to Become the Grand Prize Winner: On a to-be-determined and announced date in the future some time during the 2020 calendar year, KSLX will appear or host an event at Arizona Boardwalk, 9500 East Via de Ventura, Scottsdale, AZ 85286 (“Event”), each Qualifier must attend the Event and check in at the KSLX table before the Event begins (“Deadline”) to be eligible for the Grand Prize reverse drawing and Sponsor will give each Qualifier a number that will correspond with a ball that will be included in the ball popper. Then, Sponsor will conduct a reverse drawing and randomly select balls from the ball popper until there are two (2) remaining balls in the popper. Once two (2) balls remain in the ball-popper machine, the machine will be turned off to let both balls fall back to the bottom to give each ball an equal chance to be chosen randomly once the machine is turned back on. Then, Sponsor will turn the machine back on, and the ball that reaches the top of the ball popper next will be the alternate Grand Prize winner, and the one (1) remaining single ball in the popper will be deemed the Grand Prize winner. Odds of any Qualifier becoming the Grand Prize winner depend upon the number of Qualifiers who check in at the Event before the Deadline. If all Qualifiers participate in the Grand Prize reverse drawing, then the odds of winning the Grand Prize are 1:50. The potential Grand Prize winner will be announced during the Event. A Qualifier winner may use a stand-in/proxy but only if the Qualifier has completed and signed a Qualifier Proxy Release that must be provided to Qualifier by Sponsor and must then be completed, signed and turned in at the Event by the designated stand-in/proxy. MUST BE PRESENT WHEN THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS ANNOUNCED TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE. If the potential Grand Prize winner is not present at the Event when the name is announced, then the alternate Grand Prize winner will be deemed the Grand Prize winner. In the event that alternate Grand Prize winner is not present at the event when the name is announced, the ball that was read just before the ball popper was turned off will be deemed the Grand Prize winner. This process will continue until an announced potential Grand Prize winner is at the Event.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or reschedule the Event for any reason at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event the Event is postponed or rescheduled, Sponsor will make its best effort to notify the Qualifiers, and will also post a notification on the Website, notifying Qualifiers when the Event will occur. In the event the Event is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to select the Grand Prize winner from among all Qualifiers in lieu of hosting the Event, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
5. Eligibility: The Toyota Highlander Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are at the time of entry are at least eighteen (18) years old* (see PLEASE NOTE in Section 6) and: (i) a permanent resident of Arizona; (ii) currently stationed at a military installation in Arizona; or (iii) a valid full-time student registered to attend on campus at a college, university or educational institution within the State of Arizona. Void outside of Arizona, and where prohibited by law. No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its stations 100.7 KSLX, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona, 85008 (the “Sponsor”), Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., Inc., Valley Toyota Dealers Association, Inc. (collectively, the “Promotional Participant”), Arizona Boardwalk, and Hubbard Radio, LLC, (collectively, with the Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Phoenix area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”): One (1) Grand Prize – A 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE with taxes and registration (valued at $42,503); plus $500. ARV: $43,003.00. OR In lieu of the 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE Grand Prize winner may elect at such winner’s option to receive: a cash alternative prize of $20,000.00; plus $500.ARV: $22,500.00.
Any warranties and guarantees are strictly limited to those provided by the manufacturers. All other warranties or guarantees are disclaimed in their entirety. The Grand Prize winner agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding motor vehicle ownership, including, but not limited to, those dealing with the registration, licensing and insuring of a motor vehicle. The cost of any changes or additions are not included and are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Vehicle described, displayed and/or pictured may not be the actual vehicle awarded and may show optional equipment not included. Vehicle prize recipient will be responsible for any title, license, insurance and registration fees associated with the prize vehicle. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the specific prize is not available at the time of the awarding of the prize. The winner hereby represents, and Sponsor, Promotional Participants and the other sponsors rely upon such representation, that the Grand Prize winner (a) is familiar with and has knowledge of the risks, dangers, hazards and perils involved in the ownership and/or use of a motor vehicle, (b) understands and acknowledges that the ownership and/or use of a motor vehicle may be dangerous and may expose the owner and/or user to injury and liability, and (c) hereby fully assumes any and all responsibilities, liabilities and risks arising from, related to, or connected with the ownership and/or use of the motor vehicle from the time the motor vehicle is delivered to winner, including, without limitation, serious injury, temporary or permanent disability and death, regardless of the causes. GRAND PRIZE WINNER ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF OR HERSELF, AS WELL AS HIS OR HER HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, VOLUNTARILY ELECTS TO ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising from, related to, or connected with the ownership and/or use of the motor vehicle from the time the motor vehicle is delivered to Grand Prize winner.
TAXES AND FEES. The taxable value of the Grand Prize will be treated as ordinary income to the Grand Prize winner for federal and state income tax purposes, and the Grand Prize winner will be required by law to pay the tax liability incurred in connection with his/her receipt of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize will not be delivered to the Grand Prize winner until the Sponsor has received from the Grand Prize winner a complete and executed IRS Form W-2G and any other documentation as may be required. At the time of this printing, federal law requires that the corresponding federal income tax withholding for prizes valued at $5,000.00 or greater must be collected from the winner upon prize distribution. Thus, the Prize will be delivered to the Grand Prize winner only after the amount equal to twenty-four percent (24%) of the value of the Prize or appropriate amount as mandated by the I.R.S has been collected by Sponsor from the Grand Prize winner. Federal and state tax withholding laws are subject to change without notice. The withholding laws in effect at the time the Prize is to be distributed to the Grand Prize winner will be followed. The Grand Prize winner must pay the tax liability for the Prize within three (3) months of the Grand Prize winner’s acceptance of the Prize as described under the section of these Official Rules labeled Winner Notification. Prize Donor will retain possession of the Prize until title from Prize Donor is transferred to the Grand Prize winner and all required taxes for the Prize are paid by the Grand Prize winner. If you are the Grand Prize winner, it is important that you determine what federal, state and/or local taxes and fees you must pay. Grand Prize winner is encouraged to consult with an attorney, accountant or tax preparer to make that determination.
Thirty (30) On-Air Prizes: A $50.00 Quiktrip Gift Card and Four (4) tickets to the Arizona Boardwalk, 9500 East Via de Ventura, Scottsdale, AZ 85286. ARV: $75.00 each prize. Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the tickets.
Ten (10) Check-In Prizes: A $25.00 Quiktrip Gift Card and Four (4) tickets to the Arizona Boardwalk, 9500 East Via de Ventura, Scottsdale, AZ 85286. ARV: $50.00 each prize. Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the tickets.
Ten (10) KSLX App Prizes: A $25.00 Quiktrip Gift Card and Four (4) tickets to the Arizona Boardwalk, 9500 East Via de Ventura, Scottsdale, AZ 85286. ARV: $50.00 each prize. Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the tickets.
The prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. There is no cash alternative prize for the On-Air or Check-In Prizes. A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these Official Rules.
7. Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
12. Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, or the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by May 8, 2020 to: KSLX Toyota Highlander Winners, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
13. Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station KSLX 100.7, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.