NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The KSLX 100.7 – Disneyland® Resort Halloween Time 2019 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners who are 18 years or older and a permanent residence in Arizona, stationed at a military installation or be a valid full-time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within the same area. Void outside of Arizona, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station KSLX 100.7, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008 (the “Sponsor”), Disney Destinations, LLC (“Promotional Participant”), or Hubbard Radio, LLC, (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Phoenix area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on October 1, 2019, at or about 9:10:00 AM Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) and ends on October 11, 2019 at or about 5:59:59 PM MST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter. To enter,listen to KSLX each weekday at 9:10 AM MT, 11:10 AM MT, 2:10 PM MT, and 5:10 PM MT during the Sweepstakes Period (each, an “Hourly Entry Period”) for a Disneyland Resort Halloween Time keyword to be announced on-air (each, a “Keyword”). Upon hearing the Keyword, you will have until the end of that Hourly Entry Period to either text the Keyword to 77000 to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing, or send an email with your complete name, telephone number, and the proper Keyword for that Hourly Entry Period to: email@example.com with the “Disneyland Resort Halloween Time” in the Subject Line of the email to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. All entries must be received by the end of each applicable Hourly Entry Period to be entered into the random drawing. Any entry that does not contain a Keyword, contains the incorrect Keyword for that Hourly Entry Period, or that is sent after the applicable Hourly Entry Period expires, will be disqualified and that entry will not be included in the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per Hourly Entry Period.
Text message rates MAY apply. Note that webcasts of Station’s programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect participation in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting a mobile text entry or email entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the mobile number or email address is registered. The entrant may be required to provide evidence that the entrant is the authorized account holder of the mobile number or email address associated with the winning entry and complete an affidavit and/or any applicable releases. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- How Winners Are Chosen – One (1) potential Grand Prize winner and ten (10) First Prize winners will be selected from among all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, via a random drawing, to be held on or about October 12, 2019. The potential Grand Prize and First Prize winners will be notified by phone or email. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries are received during each Entry Pool. Potential First Prize winners will be notified by telephone/email. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to reach the potential Grand Prize winner. In the event Sponsor is unable to reach the potential First Prize winner after three (3) attempts, he/she will forfeit his right to be the First Prize winner, and another potential Grand Prize winner may be selected, time permitting.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) – One (1) Grand Prize – A two (2) night trip for four (4) to a Promotional Participant-specified hotel at a Disneyland Resort (one room, quad occupancy), and four (4) 3-day, 1-Park Tickets. Trip must be taken by 9/15/20. ARV: $1,740.00. Transportation and parking are not included as part of any Prize. Transportation and parking are not included as part of any Prize. Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for two (2) nights at a Disneyland Resort area hotel selected by Disney in its sole discretion. Vacation package fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions and is subject to hotel availability at the Disneyland Resort. Advanced reservations required. Incidentals, meals, additional transportation, insurance, etc. are not included in the Disneyland Resort Vacation Package. Vacation Package, Vacation Package components and Vacation Package components may not be separated. However, Sponsor and Promotional Participant reserve the right to substitute for any prize, cash or prizes with an equal or greater retail value than the prize detailed. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Saturday night stay may be required.
Grand Prize Restrictions:
(a) Vacation Package fulfillment and travel are subject to certain restrictions. The Vacation Package must be booked through a travel agent as designated by Disney at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival. Block-out dates apply. No extensions will be granted.
(b) If any winners guest is under the age of majority must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be at least the age of majority and both will be deemed guests of the winner (unless the winner is the Guest’s parent or legal guardian). Once selected by winner, Guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney, which may be withheld for any reason.
(c) Vacation Package and its components (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, separated, sold, exchanged or redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, substituted, assigned, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above, except in Disney’s sole and absolute discretion.
(d) The Vacation Package will not include the following: transportation from/to winner’s residence to/from Disneyland Resorts; baggage fees; travel insurance; hotel accommodations; room service; parking fees; laundry service; spa treatments; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise, souvenirs; incidental expenses; local and long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges, resort fees; and any taxes; or all other charges not explicitly included herein.
(e) All elements of the Vacation Package (including, without limitation, the theme park tickets) must be used by the Group on the same dates during the redemption of the Vacation Package. Any portion of the Vacation Package not accepted or used by winner will be forfeited.
(f) A winner may not charge any Guest for participating in the prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Promoter or Disney.
(g) The winner will not receive compensation for any element(s) of the Vacation Package (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) that any participant(s) is unable to use for any reason, and such unused portion(s) of the Vacation Package will be forfeited.
(h) If the winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of Guests, the Vacation Package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the winner.
(i) The winner and his/her Guests may be required to execute a liability/publicity release form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the Vacation Package. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the Group, related to any use or misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity or travel.
(j) Any damaged, lost or stolen theme park tickets travel vouchers will not be replaced.
Ten (10) First Prizes – Four (4) 2-Day 1-Park tickets to a Sponsor-specified Disneyland Park. ARV: $225.00 each. Tickets must be redeemed at the same time. Transportation and lodging are not included as part of the prize. Park tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions that are printed on the ticket. Tickets may not be combined with any other offer.
All theme park tickets must be used prior to September 15, 2020. Terms and conditions as set forth herein and on the theme park tickets shall apply. Tickets may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above. No cash or other substitution allowed by winner except Sponsor may substitute the prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. Theme park attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and subject to change without notice. All local, state, and federal taxes on the Prizes are winner’s sole responsibility. Disney, its parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions which arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Sweepstakes. The prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in in Paragraph 1 of these rules. A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release, the winner accepts the prize and even if the winner does not use the prize,, he/she will be responsible for the applicable taxes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prize may not be substituted by winner, but Sponsor may substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable. The Grand Prize winner may be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Claiming the Prizes: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named an official winner, each potential winner must claim his/her prize in person at the KSLX 100.7 Studios at 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix Arizona 85008 during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Monday – Friday) within ten (10) business days of being notified as the winner. Failure to comply with any deadline set forth in these official rules shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a Grand Prize. If required by Sponsor, a winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to Sponsor (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Grand Prize will not be awarded. Any unclaimed prize remains the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, or the names of the Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by October 18, 2019 to: KSLX 100.7 Disneyland Resorts Halloween Time 2019 Sweepstakes Winners/Rules (designate which), 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station KSLX 100.7, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.