Ford and YourTango teamed up on a a survey about road trips and relationships. Here are some of their findings:
- 90% of couples who have taken a road trip together say it strengthens their relationship.
- 74% say they hold hands and kiss at red lights.
- 44% said driving together is the best part of the trip.
- 40% say the quality time they get to spend together is the best reason to take a road trip.
What do couples like to do most on road trips?
- 80% say they like to talk and catch up on each other’s lives. In fact, 65% say they have serious, meaningful talks while in the car.
- 70% like to blast the tunes.
- 55% take in sights and enjoy some quiet time. (Your Tango)