KSLX-FM: “#WinTheCamryContest” – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- When to Enter: The KSLX-FM “#WinTheCamryContest” (“Sweepstakes”) will run from August 28, 2017, at 12:00:00 AM PT, through October 5, 2017 at 6:40 PM PT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Become a Qualifier: There are three (3) ways to enter:
- i) Selfie: To enter via the Selfie method of entry, from August 28, 2017 at 12:00:00 AM PT until 11:59:59 PM PT on September 24, 2017, eligible participants can take a selfie with a 2018 Toyota Camry and upload the picture to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #WinTheCamryContest to receive one (1) automatic entry into the random drawing to become a Qualifier. All entries must be successfully and completely uploaded by 11:59:59 PM PT on September 24, 2017 to be eligible for the random drawing. Any entry that does NOT include the proper hashtag #WinTheCamryContest will not be included in the random drawing and will be disqualified. Then, on or about September 27, 2017, Sponsor will randomly select 20 qualifiers from among all eligible Selfie entries received, to become Qualifiers and receive a Second Prize. Qualifiers who entered via the Selfie method of entry will be notified by direct message on or about the day of the random drawing. Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts to reach each potential Qualifier, and if Sponsor is not able to reach a potential Qualifier after two (2) attempts, he/she forfeits his/her right to be a Qualifier, and an alternate Qualifier may be selected, time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) Selfie entry per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
PLEASE NOTE: If entering via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, entrants must adjust their Instagram or Twitter account settings to allow for receipt of messages from Sponsor. For this purpose, entrants will have to set their Facebook and/or Instagram account settings to ‘Public’, and take any further necessary steps to ensure receipt of any communication from Sponsor. It is solely entrant’s responsibility to take any steps necessary to adjust their Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account settings so that messages can be sent by Sponsor. An Entrant’s non-receipt of a message from Sponsor for any reason, including but not limited to the failure on behalf of entrant to adjust Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account settings, shall not be Sponsor’s fault or responsibility. Similarly, Sponsor shall not be held liable if they are not able to view an entrant’s entry for any reason, including the failure on behalf of entrant to adjust their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account settings accordingly. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the entrant by direct Message via entrant’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or email accounts provided upon registrations to administer and fulfill this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering, you are providing the information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook Instagram or Twitter.
- ii) Station Appearances: To enter via this method of entry, attend a 100.7 KSLX Station Appearance during any of the dates and times listed below. Entry forms will be located at the 100.7 KSLX table. Complete and submit the entry form at the register to win box available at the event to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. The exact locations of the 100.7 KSLX appearances will be announced on the KSLX website at KSLX.com/calendar/events.
Wednesday, August 30, 2017; 11 am – 1:00 pm
Saturday, September 2, 2017; 11 am – 1:00 pm
Wednesday, September 6, 2017; 11 am – 1:00 pm
Saturday, September 9, 2017; 11 am – 1:00 pm
Wednesday, September 13, 2017; 11 am – 1:00 pm
Saturday, September 16, 2017; 11 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday, September 17, 2017; 11 am – 1:00 pm
Wednesday, September 20, 2017; 11 am – 1:00 pm
Saturday, September 23, 2017; 11 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday, September 24, 2017; 11 am – 1:00 pm
Limit one (1) entry per person per Station Appearance. Then, on or about September 27, 2017, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) qualifier per Station Appearance, from among all eligible entries received per Station Appearances, to become a Qualifier and receive a Second Prize. Qualifiers who entered via a Station Appearance method of entry will be notified by email or telephone on or about the day of the random drawing. Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts to reach each potential Qualifier, and if Sponsor is not able to reach a potential Qualifier after two (2) attempts, he/she forfeits his/her right to be a Qualifier, and an alternate Qualifier may be selected, time permitting, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Then, there will be one (1) more Station Appearance on Thursday, October 5, 2017; 5:30-6:40 pm at the Phoenix Zoo at the Roars & Pours Event (the entry table will be set up outside the Zoo at the Event – no purchase necessary to enter at the final Station Appearance at the Zoo). At or about 6:45 p.m., Sponsor will randomly select one (1) entry to become the final Station Appearance method of entry Qualifier. Sponsor will announce that final Qualifier’s name at the table/booth outside the Zoo immediately upon selecting that winner, and will also send a text message and/or call the potential Qualifier. That Qualifier will then receive their Second Prize immediately following the random drawing at the Zoo entrance the day of the event.
iii) KSLX Song of the Day: Weekdays beginning at 5:00 AM PT on August 28, 2017 through 7 PM PT on September 22, 2017, listen to KSLX 100.7 to announce the “song of the day” between 8:00 AM PT and 9:00 AM PT. The “song of the day” will be played before 8:00 PM PT. Once the “Song of the day” begins to play, the first qualified caller who successfully reaches the station by calling [602-260-1007] will be deemed a Qualifier and will win a First Prize, provided he/she is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes pursuant to these Official Rules. Note that webcasts of KSLX 100.7 programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept collect calls. Should the “Song of the Day” inadvertently air on KSLX 100.7 at a time other than the announced hour, Sponsor is not responsible for additional prizes/Qualifiers.
Limit one (1) Qualifier per person, regardless of the method of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, unintelligible, illegible, stolen or misdirected entries, which may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. KSLX is not responsible for internet unavailability, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the online entry, system malfunctions, or any other computer and internet problems or human error which may or may not result from this sweepstakes. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries or prizes by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- How to Claim a First or Second Prize: Upon Qualifier winner verification, as a condition of being named an official Qualifier and First or Second Prize winner, each Qualifier must claim his/her prize in person at the Sponsor’s Station, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008, during normal business hours (8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., M-F) before October 5, 2017 after being notified that he/she is a Qualifier. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to be named a Qualifier and receive a First or Second Prize. Qualifiers must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting acceptable identification (e.g., state driver’s license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the Qualifier will be disqualified, will not be able to participate in a chance to win the Grand Prize, and will not receive a First or Second Prize. All unclaimed or returned Prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- How to Become the Grand Prize Winner: On October 5, 2017 at the Roar & Pour Event at the Phoenix Zoo, 455 N Gavin Pkwy in Phoenix from 5:30-8:00 (“Event”), each Qualifier must attend the Event and check in at the KSLX Booth no later than 7:00 PM PT to be eligible for the Grand Prize random drawing. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner from among all eligible Qualifiers who have successfully checked in at the Event. Odds of any Qualifier becoming the Grand Prize winner are 1:51. The potential Grand Prize winner will be announced during the event. MUST BE PRESENT WHEN The WINNER IS ANNOUNCED TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE. If the potential Grand Prize winner is not present at the Event, an alternate Grand Prize winner will be announced, this will continue until an announced potential Grand Prize winner is at the Event.
- Eligibility: The “#WinTheCamryContest” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are at least twenty-one (21) years old and at the time or entry are: (i) a permanent resident in Arizona; (ii) currently stationed at a military installation in Arizona; or (iii) a valid full-time student registered to attend on campus at a college, university or educational institution within the State of Arizona. Void outside of Arizona, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its stations 100.7 KSLX, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona, 85008 (the “Sponsor”), Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., Inc., Valley Toyota Dealers Association, Inc. (collectively, the “Promotional Participant”), the Phoenix Zoo, and Hubbard Radio, LLC, (collectively, with the Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Phoenix area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”): One (1) Grand Prize – A 2018 Toyota Camry SE with taxes and registration for one (1) year (valued at $26,000); a check for $1,000.00; and two (2) tickets to three (3) separate Sponsor-specified upcoming concerts in Arizona. ARV: $27,300.00. OR In lieu of the 2018 Toyota Camry SE, Grand Prize winner may elect at such winner’s option to receive: a cash alternative prize of $15,000.00; a check for $1,000.00; and two (2) tickets to three (3) separate Sponsor-specified upcoming concerts in Arizona. ARV: $16,300.00.
A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release. Any warranties and guarantees are strictly limited to those provided by the manufacturers. All other warranties or guarantees are disclaimed in their entirety. The Grand Prize winner agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding motor vehicle ownership, including, but not limited to, those dealing with the registration, licensing and insuring of a motor vehicle. The cost of any changes or additions are not included and are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Vehicle described, displayed and/or pictured may not be the actual vehicle awarded and may show optional equipment not included. Vehicle prize recipient will be responsible for any title, license, insurance and registration fees associated with the prize vehicle. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the specific prize is not available at the time of the awarding of the prize. The winner hereby represents, and Sponsor, Promotional Participants and the other sponsors rely upon such representation, that the Grand Prize winner (a) is familiar with and has knowledge of the risks, dangers, hazards and perils involved in the ownership and/or use of a motor vehicle, (b) understands and acknowledges that the ownership and/or use of a motor vehicle may be dangerous and may expose the owner and/or user to injury and liability, and (c) hereby fully assumes any and all responsibilities, liabilities and risks arising from, related to, or connected with the ownership and/or use of the motor vehicle from the time the motor vehicle is delivered to winner, including, without limitation, serious injury, temporary or permanent disability and death, regardless of the causes. GRAND PRIZE WINNER ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF OR HERSELF, AS WELL AS HIS OR HER HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, VOLUNTARILY ELECTS TO ACCEPT ALL RISKS arising from, related to, or connected with the ownership and/or use of the motor vehicle from the time the motor vehicle is delivered to Grand Prize winner.
Concerts and seat locations at concerts are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Transportation and parking are not included as part of the Grand Prize. Concert tickets may not be sold on Craigslist, eBay or any other third party website. Sponsor is not responsible if any concert is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason.
Twenty (20) First Prizes (Qualifiers via the Song of the Day method of entry): Two (2) tickets to the 2017 Roar & Pour Event at the Phoenix Zoo, 455 N. Gavin Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85008 on Thursday, October 5, 2017 from 5:30-8:00 PM PT, and a KSLX t-shirt. ARV: $40.00 each.
Thirty-one (31) Second Prizes (Qualifiers via the Selfie and Station Appearance methods of entry): Two (2) tickets to the 2017 Roar & Pour Event at the Phoenix Zoo, 455 N. Gavin Pkwy, Phoenix, AZ 85008 on Thursday, October 5, 2017 from 5:30-8:00 PM. ARV: $20.00 each.
The prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 5 of these Official Rules.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, or the name of the Grand Prize and First Prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by October 12, 2017 to: KSLX #WinTheCamryContest Winner, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station KSLX 100.7, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.